Farmcare Solutions is committed to promoting sustainability. Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral business activities. We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our clients and partners to do the same.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all of our business decisions in order to prevent and reduce our environmental impact.
- Our endeavor to continuously improve our sustainability performance.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Our policy has been endorsed by all the Company’s Directors and has the full support of the senior management of the Company.